Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 - Normalcy

All I want to accomplish by the end of 2011 is some normalcy. I want Greg to have a job to go to everyday that he enjoys and can earn a living at and then come home. I want the same for myself - a job that I can go to that I can weave within the needs of my family members, earn a few bucks and then come home. I want Emma to go to school, do her best, have some fun and come home. I want our evenings to be calm and peaceful and a time that we can just BE.

I want to be able to pay our bills.

I want to be able to go to the doctor and not have to worry that if I do, we might not be able to buy gas or groceries that week.

I want to be able to do some modest repairs and maintenance on my home.

I want to be able to belly laugh again and mean it.

I want the same for Emma.

And just now, this second, I heard on Good Morning America that Roseanne Barr is planning on running for President. Yeah, that will bring some NORMALCY.

OMG....

No comments: