Friday, October 17, 2008

Day Twenty-One - What I've learned This Week

End of week three here at beachside condo adventure. I've learned a few things this week:

I've learned that it's hard to be away from your twelve-year-old while school's in session. And that make-up work is a bitch.

I've learned that I am actually motivated to exercise when the conditions are right. I've been walking twice a day. How could I not? I have the ocean as my walking companion.

I've learned that I really want a puppy.

I've learned that I miss getting together with girlfriends regularly. I'll need to work on that.

I've learned that one of the best things EVER is to be able to watch TV and the ocean waves at the same time. Who knew?!

I've learned that when you stop believing in anything - marriage, friendship, health, God, family, love, the church, your country, hope - you're not governed by anything and you start breaking the rules and people get hurt.

I've learned that I love to create and that I never want to neglect that part of myself again.

I've learned that I love to write and I hope I get better and better at it.

No comments: