Sunday, August 19, 2012

Listening

"God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer." ~Mother Teresa

Maybe this is what I need. What I was trying to say in my previous post. Silence. Tuning out of all of the noise so I can just listen for a change. I feel like all I do it volley everything that comes at me all day everyday and I have no time to just stop, breathe, and focus long enough to come up with any answers or solutions. To just listen - to God, myself and my own heart.

Sometimes, I wonder too if I'm afraid to listen, to hear whatever I need to hear because I know I won't like it. I know that some of the answers I'll receive and conclusions I'll come to will be the hard path - the scary one - but the right one.

I'm so tired. Too tired to face what's right and true for me?

Apparently.

No comments: