Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wah!

Well, I spent the last two days working on a freelance project that I have. It just confirms that I enjoy this work and hope to parlay it into something sustainable for my life. I'm taking a class in early August to hone my skills and I'm excited about it! I miss school. Seems like such a stupid thing to say when I think about how stressful school was back when I was in high school and college. (Maybe it had something to do with all of those people dying though...)

I'm sitting here wondering if this class will lead to that job and then the next and the next and the next which will then lead to a life closer to what I want it to be. Can't get into all the details of what I want it to be just yet, but maybe someday.

Life's hard sometimes, ain't it?

No comments: